skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Where have I been all this time? I ask to myself as I'm starting to miss me, since yesterday I had this dream where I could, by knowing quantum mechanics, get into my room without actually using the door, using the so-called solid wall in front of my bed. It was natural, it was the result of knowledge and it didn't scared me, it was like putting something in the microwave and after a minute, take it out with a warm feeling...
Is this really me? is the question that's pulling me away of essays and two pounds of documents I have to read; just when I felt I was starting to walk, I realize I'm stil crawling, I'm a kid... I'm a baby.
Should I?... nah, maybe I should just finish my HAVE TO's and then I'll take care of my WANT TO's...
But...
Maybe I should...
I don't know...
...I'm lost...
1 comentario:
esas clases locochonas de camargo hacen daño, jaja no te creas. un abrazo.
Publicar un comentario