
Running in the Dark
Blindfolded, running fast
Reaching up in desperation
I lost my way
Did I ever have one?
Struggling to keep control
In an undercover chaos
Reaching up in desperation
But nothing is up there
Take the chill off of my life
I need to feel the ground
Afraid of being in this state forever
Take this fold off of my eyes
I need to feel the ground
I’m running alone in the dark
Never felt like being here
I wish I had a window burning
One hand to grip to and stand
So I can kill it when I’m done
Take the chill off of my life
I need to feel the ground
Afraid of being in this state forever
Take this fold off of my eyes
I need to feel the ground
I’m running alone in the dark
All the words unspoken
Rotting in the back of your mind
Ironic you talked to me today
Are you my helping hand?
Take the chill off of my life
I need to feel the ground
Afraid of being in this state forever
Take this fold off of my eyes
I need to feel the ground
I'm running alone in the dark
_________________________________________
lyrics by Mark
image by alexkatana @ deviantArt

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario