viernes, diciembre 08, 2006

Canción sin título

Te escribí esta canción... que ironía, ¿cómo a la mujer que me hace pedazos le pago con esto? será que la expresión artística se nutre del desconsuelo... en fin... ya la escucharás en el disco algún día.


Untitled

It’s not here
It’s not here but I feel it deep inside
Taking my will, fading my time

Without noticing I’m there again

It’s not you
It’s not you but I just can’t stand this feeling
Is it ever gonna stop? Stop and make me feel alive?

Without noticing I’m there again

I don’t wanna be that man again
Consuming my life in aching days
I’ll walk through the wall of light
And murder the ghosts from the past

It’s not me
It’s not me but I can’t see light from here
I need a savior from the dark

I need you here to pull me out

No hay comentarios.: